Lisa has accomplished more in the last 5 years than most people do in a lifetime… From creating Sparked, a revolutionary new game company, to building an orphanage and school in Haiti, from leading international humanitarian retreats to running a wish-granting music foundation.
- Lisa created SPARKED, the board game with inspiration, heart and hilarity that celebrates and uplifts the players and always delivers rich, meaningful experiences.
- She has raised over a million dollars for global causes, focusing on sustainable solutions to provide basic needs for women and children.
- Lisa fundraised and built a 12,000 sq. ft home and school for earthquake-orphaned children in Haiti, The Jacmel Children Center.
- She is the Founder of YogaVentures, a global humanitarian retreat company that provides participants the opportunity to embark on meaningful, sustainable yoga volunteer retreats worldwide, contribute responsibly, enjoy intimate cultural experiences and epic adventures.
- Lisa Rueff is a vibrant and enthusiastic Bay Area community leader, known for orchestrating special all-inclusive events and workshops that celebrate unity in diversity. Her events always have a philanthropic cause, from education.
- Lisa has led over 40 international trips in the past 5 years and encourages participants to discover how we each can make a tangible difference.
- Lisa served as a consultant for Virgin Unite, facilitating Connection Trips with Sir Richard Branson to South Africa and Queen Noor to Jordan. Participants engaged with these inspiring frontline leaders whose work with entrepreneurial communities is driving significant change.
- Lisa served as Executive Director of Do It For The Love, a non-profit wish-granting Foundation created by musician Michael Franti and his wife, ER Nurse Sara Franti, bringing people living with life-threatening illnesses, children with severe challenges, and wounded veterans to live concerts.
- In the Bay Area, Lisa teaches yoga classes, and leads yoga retreats, classes and workshops worldwide. She has taught locally in Marin at Yoga Works, Red Dragon, New Om World and Bay Club Marin.
- Lisa has been featured and published in Yoga Journal, Mantra Magazine, Yoga International, Origin Magazine, The Examiner, Marin Magazine, Ode and more. She has served as an Ambassador for Lululemon and A Circle of Grace Member at Zobha. Lisa’s teaches a joyful, inspiring yoga flow that invites her students to celebrate their health and wellbeing.
Lisa loves encouraging people to follow their heart and passions to make a tangible difference in the world.
She believes anything is possible, and the more you simply focus on what you want to create and do, the more you will create and do.
“After having Lisa come facilitate Sparked at our quarterly Board Meeting, we asked Lisa to come give a presentation and facilitate our monthly national charity meeting. Lisa has a unique way to quickly connect people in a positive and authentic way to move groups toward a common goal. After Lisa’s inspiring slide show and talk, she had us seated in working groups. Many of us did not know each other well. Lisa helped bridge the divide and had us laughing and sharing in a vulnerable yet fun, and authentic way which will help us throughout the year as we work together on our various NCL projects.”
“Lisa and Jen introduced the SPARKED board game to my business mastermind. It was the most bonded and fun we have had in a group meeting. With SPARKED, you can never underestimate the power of FUN when leading your groups. It increased engagement and longevity! Thanks ladies!”